Decker Background

Friday, July 13, 2012

DIY Outdoor Drink Holder Tutorial

Good afternoon!

Friday the 13th - anyone superstitious? My husband and I actually got engaged on Friday the 13th and we've been married almost 19 years. So it is a lucky day for us!

Anyway, today's post is for something that I think 'can' be quite useful (no pun intended). How many times have you sat in your yard and had a drink in your hand and no where to put it? I know it happens to all of us. Well this cute drink holder solves that problem!

I'm sure you have figured it out by now that I like projects that upcycle or repurpose every day items. This one is no different. A simple tin can turns into an outdoor drink holder - not only something useful and cute, but it also keeps a can out of our landfills!

Do you need one? Well, here's how to make one for yourself - just follow my link:



Thanks to positivelysplendid.com for the tutorial!

Hope your Friday is fantastic (even if it is the 13th)! See ya soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...