Decker Background

Saturday, June 16, 2012

DIY Mason Jar Solar Lights



Good morning!  

Have you been tackling all your outdoor to do list items? Well, I just might be adding to that list! I came across this project on pinterest and thought you might like them as much as I do!

I have to admit that this is the first time I have seen the technique of coloring the jars with Mod Podge, but I really like the way they look. It is very simple and has a great result.  The jars look good day or night!

I was thinking that these would like nice setting on your tables outside as well. So that would give you another option as opposed to hanging them. Well, if you want to know how it's done - follow my link!




A big shout out to Amanda at thehandmedownhouse.blogspot.com for sharing her tutorial - thanks a bunch!!!

Hope your Saturday is sunny - see ya soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...