Decker Background

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Skinit Promo



Happy Saturday!

I recently found this site and since my son is getting his very own tablet for Christmas I wanted to customize it for him. It was super easy to do. I designed the skin for the tablet on the 18th and got an e-mail telling me it shipped today! But, if you don't want to design it yourself there are BUNCHES to choose from on the site.

Just about any device you can think of has a skin available - iPhones, MP3s, laptops, tablets, e-readers, smartphones. You name it - they've got it!  Even if you don't want a skin - there are cases, sleeves, protective covers to pick from, too.

I was so happy with my experience that I wanted to tell you about it and pass along their current promotion. I believe you can alternatively choose free economy shipping instead of the free skin. So take a few minutes, follow the link, and check it out if you're in the market for a 'skin' or case for your device:  Free Skinit Offer:

Free Shipping

Have fun bringing your devices to life!  Have a great day.  Chat with you soon!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...