Decker Background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Handmade Jewelry Sets

Good Afternoon!  A few days ago I told you that I had made a birthday gift and that I would post it once I knew they had received it.  So here you go:
As you can see it is made using washers and beads.  Purple is her favorite color so I decided to use it for the washers.  They are colored with alcohol ink - don't they look cool?  It almost makes them look like they are stone.  The ink is so easy to work with and the results are incredible and unique.  That sort of makes it a one of kind original!  Anyway, the rest of the project was just head pinning the beads and connecting everything together with jump rings.  I thought it came out very nicely.  It turns out that my sister-in-law thought so too when she got it!

I have another set I want to show you and you'll never believe what it is made from!

Can you figure out what I used to make this set?  Sorry, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out!  If you think you know - leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear your guesses.

So have a great rest of your TGIF day and see you tomorrow!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...