Decker Background

Monday, April 25, 2011

CUTE Balloon Wreath




Good afternoon!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  Ours was very nice.

Last week I was looking for ideas to make a spring wreath for my front porch.  In the process of searching, I came across this balloon wreath.  Isn't it cute?  You can check it out here:  Birthday Balloon Wreath  at landeeseelandeedo.blogspot.com

I had seen this before but the colors had been mixed up instead of done in sections.  I'm not sure which way I like it better, but either way it's a unique wreath and totally different from anything than you can buy at the store!  I'm even thinking why would it have to be just for birthdays - why not make one for spring (pastels) or winter (blue and white) or Valentines Day (red, pink and white) or St. Patrick's Day (green and gold) - the possibilities are endless, really.

So, maybe this will be the spring wreath for my porch after all!  Well folks, that's all for today.  Enjoy the rest of your Monday and we'll chat soon.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...